Wednesday, April 21, 2010

My Website

Please visit my website at www.cs.trinity.edu/~nsteffen

Creating my own website was made easier than I thought thanks to the program Expression Web. I prefer my default page among the others because it best represents myself and the hobbies I enjoy. If I could change anything on my web page it would have to be the gallery because the different size pictures in the table I created fit unevenly. The little things such as the hotspot pose the most difficult of all the tasks for me. The technical part of my website creation that proved most difficult occurred during transferring my class file to the website publishing file to actually publish my website because it needed a lower case "d" in order to properly read my page. I will likely not show anyone this site because everyone I talk to knows these things about me, however I did show Ramsey the rap page to compare ours. I doubt I will take another computer class because it isn't my forte, so the likelihood of creating another web site is small.

No comments:

Post a Comment