Monday, January 25, 2010

Joe Hatch Speech

The insight provided by Joe Hatch helped clarify how the network at trinity works, he even showed me things I didn't know about topics I have already covered such as the Y drive. Ccleaner was my favorite topic, as it is an easy way to rid unneeded things from your computer every time you log on. I wish that Mac's had a similar device.

It's hard to believe how many people that are out there who can access personal information with such ease, this was the most startling of topics presented by Joe Hatch. Ways around this were also given by Joe, but unfortunately even the expert expressed how difficult it is to be safe. It made me hope for a better technical future and created a new desire for the end of such offenders.

No comments:

Post a Comment